Re: Regarding colours

* Hello Enrique,Robert ad RAH ( Ra ??? ).
-First hell-off here dear compañeros !

1- I always sustained as you all knew first an alchemical ordered depiction of the 22 cards.
2- The example given of Dodal XIII is perfect for this.
The red spot at the coxis area is enough for me connected with the throat.
3- Just because there is a red point of primordial energy in each alive creature at the earth.
4- This energy is saved by God,closed and far from huma attempt to open it.
All that Kundalini stories as the one of that liar of Gopi Krishna !

* Thanks to God that enormous fire is farthest form ours attempt.

- When some very fewest humans are " able " to claim it,with any danger it climb the dorsal spine.,arrive at the throat change the direction of the energy and then create on a mind level.

-That s only occurs when the XVI stage is completed.
The Universe is like a Mamushka.

EUGIM wrote:* Hello Enrique,Robert ad RAH ( Ra ??? ).
-First hell-off here dear compañeros !

1- I always sustained as you all knew first an alchemical ordered depiction of the 22 cards.
2- The example given of Dodal XIII is perfect for this.
The red spot at the coxis area is enough for me connected with the throat.
3- Just because there is a red point of primordial energy in each alive creature at the earth.
4- This energy is saved by God,closed and far from huma attempt to open it.
All that Kundalini stories as the one of that liar of Gopi Krishna !

* Thanks to God that enormous fire is farthest form ours attempt.

- When some very fewest humans are " able " to claim it,with any danger it climb the dorsal spine.,arrive at the throat change the direction of the energy and then create on a mind level.

-That s only occurs when the XVI stage is completed.
Thanks Eugim,

I appreciate your insights.

Is this something that came to you as a personal revelation, or you happen to have by any chance any evidence to back it up? Would evidence be necesaary, or do you think the message is clear enough if one pays attention?

So, you are basically saying that the message in the trumps is: there is energy in every being, but only god can open it up by killing us?

I am curious about something: In the Noblet Death has the upper part of the pelvis yellow, and then, the hair. What was master Noblet telling us there?

What happens after stage XVI?

Thanks again,

EE
What’s honeymoon salad? Lettuce alone
Don’t look now, mayonnaise is dressing!

Eugim, one last thing:
EUGIM wrote: All that Kundalini stories as the one of that liar of Gopi Krishna !
This phrase is so enigmatic... Do you mean that Krishnamurti stole his material from the tarot?

Thanks again,

EE
What’s honeymoon salad? Lettuce alone
Don’t look now, mayonnaise is dressing!

* Hello Enrique:
First I expect you liked your portrait that I done for you.If not there is not any problem about it.

1-If one lives aside LE MAT,LE BATELEVR and the XXI card as the final stage,the sequence is from II to XXI
2-So the sequence just for me is structured in two rows: II to X and XI to XXI
3-The first row is ours ordinary row where the inner fire of life is saved from ours stupid intention to liberate it as Gopi did,the second,the row of the very few like as Jesus or Buddah who can call this fire without damage.
4-This process takes place at XI card,where and thanks for,a person learn to dominate his inner force which comes from the sacred fire,the serpent dreaming at the coxis.
5-When this process is at a somewhat level that person reorient his energy just not now towards himself but better to his surrounding place.
This is the XII stage.
Where one create with his throat: For example as Mozart or Tiziano.
Now his not receiving energy from the earth,he is receiving energy from the sky through his feet. ( Sky understand it as the divine energy )
6- At XIII card stage a double process takes place: His energy kill obsolete,death energy matter,remove the earth-matter. ( LE BATELEUR,receive earth energy from his feet and tie it with the energy he receive from the sky )
That s takes place in him and surround him at the same time and place.
7-The result of this moves TEMPERANCE to balance the old recycled and the new energy for better uses ahead.
8-Then comes the Devil.
We all are tied to him.
The weight of ours Souls is directly linked with ours faults.
That s determine the time we spend at this card stage.
So as I said we never pass by this stage till we paid ours last dracma.
9-At XVI card stage the inner fire has its liberation and return to it s home : The Sun as Dodal shows for example.

- Regarding Gopi I was talking about Gopi Krishna so not about Krishnamurti,a better mind as I think you are also agree.

-About my feeling,it s all about my beliefs.
I am not a " Ascended Master " Enrique ....

My best

Eugim
The Universe is like a Mamushka.