Re: Trionfi.com: News and Updates

Excellent Huck, it really pulls up tons of stuff.

One thing--when the green box comes up for the search with the relevant entries to click on, there seems to be no way to close that green thing and then access the Search box on your site again. If there are a lot of entries in the box, it covers up your site's Search query box. I was able to click and click Back on the browser and get back to my original Search and then re-enter a new query, but is there any way you can format it so that there's an "X" or something to close the Search results in the green pop-up and thus be able to access the Search box on Trionfi again for a new search?

Do you see what I mean?

Thanks.

cadla wrote:Excellent Huck, it really pulls up tons of stuff.

One thing--when the green box comes up for the search with the relevant entries to click on, there seems to be no way to close that green thing and then access the Search box on your site again. If there are a lot of entries in the box, it covers up your site's Search query box. I was able to click and click Back on the browser and get back to my original Search and then re-enter a new query, but is there any way you can format it so that there's an "X" or something to close the Search results in the green pop-up and thus be able to access the Search box on Trionfi again for a new search?

Do you see what I mean?

Thanks.
I've experienced, that there are some bugs at different computers - so we've to work a little bit about it. At MY computer the green box disappears, if you simply give a new question and then a new green box with new results replaces it. Is this different at yours?
At the moment you don't see a picture, don't bother, that's cause one of the servers is dead for the moment.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Huck wrote:At MY computer the green box disappears, if you simply give a new question and then a new green box with new results replaces it. Is this different at yours?
Yes, because on my computer the green box covers the box where I would type a new query. I can't get to it. I've tried putting my cursor in the query box but it won't go because the green box won't collapse.

It's like having a green wall in front of the spot I need to enter the question.

At some point I can get a screen shot for you.