Re: Ace of Dollars

That is a cool image, Ross. Thanks for posting it. Maybe an image like that can create some unexpected magic, and go towards reinvigorating the poor dollar. :ymparty: $-)
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."

Marcei wrote:Careful, Prudence. I don't think magic is allowed on this site. :-$
Right. Otherwise this would be the "Tarot Magic" website which can be found... um.. on just about every other tarot site in existence. :-$

Actually, I think the only forum where "magic" is held to a standard of evidence is the Researcher's Study, otherwise it seems that most of the other forums on this site are set up for the play and amusement of those who are magically inclined.

Have you not noticed the Zen Den? or the Plush Parlor? or the Unicorn Terrace?

If there is a "taboo" subject here, I'm starting to think it is History, not Magic.

:-?

EnriqueEnriquez wrote:I was having coffee this morning at one of my favorite places. Few tables away from me there was a guy reading a magazine and that image was in it, full page!

EE
Magic! :D

That's very cool Enrique!
Marcei wrote:Oooooh, Ouch!
It was meant to be more of a pinch. ;)
@};- :x