MAJOR UPGRADE

Dear All,

Within the next 24 hours I hope to upgrade the forum with the new major upgrade. Hopefully, this will resolve some of the registration issues. It's likely that the look of things may change and I think it may be time for that anyways, it's been 10 years since the site was originally designed.

Fingers crossed,
Robert

Re: MAJOR UPGRADE

The very best of Luck- oh has it been ten years? :-o
Since the purple bonfire I have stopped just been a guest and logged in here. Still the best for interest for me alongside Trionfi. As I said all the best Robert. ~Lorredan
The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
Eden Phillpotts

Hi Robert and all forumers,
It is nice that registration is working now. Thanks for such a marvelous opportunity to communicate with ingenious Tarot history researchers and learn more about Tarot from you all. :-)
Glad to be here,
Annush
One can’t help admiring of early tarots inspiring.

hi Robert,
for the outfit of the Forum. I think, it's much too white. I think, one get's a headache with the time. I think, the pictures suffer on this background, they lose some of their intensity.

It seems, that there is less text at the monitor, as it had been there before. That's bad, one loses the overview by too much scrolling. It looks like a standard forum, you're old work was better, I think.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

I do prefer a sense of a "front page" before entering the forum itself. Not sure if that impression reflects the reality. But that was the sense. I am talking about the aesthetic from 10 years ago. The greenish one. I am new though, so my impression could be based on no more than a fleeting glance. Maybe like a lot of things, something in the middle might be the sweet spot :) I am thinking out loud, so I actually don't care either way :)