Re: NOBLET = VIEVILLE ?

EUGIM wrote:Robert,regarding the scythe,Conver also did not named the card (as only Noblet and Heri did it ) but one can see the scythe entirely.
That's right, because Conver(style decks) is based on a Dodal(ish) deck. He's using mostly it for the guide (although, I confess that he also has to know at least some other source as there are pieces in his images that clearly come from beyond Dodal). But mostly, he is rebuilding a Dodal style deck with a new template with the areas set, but in the case of Death he follows Dodal (as he also does on one of the Valets by running the title up the side for no good reason).

I LIKE PEANUTS TOO

robert wrote:Yves, Sigh. More riddles. Yves, you better hire us all a big limo when that museum opens and we finally get to see all of these treasures you've been stashing away! :D
Yves Le Marseillais wrote:
PS: Heri is peanuts but we all got what we deserves.
The Heri is peanuts? Great! Then you won't mind sending me scans of the images so that I can confirm that it isn't an important piece of the puzzle?

I think the Heri is very important, because it will help us to understand the Noblet. Does anyone else know where to get images from the Heri???

And PS.. lamort... THANK YOU for the Heri Fool, it is greatly appreciated.
ha ha!! I was sure to shake you with such words.

Yes Heri is a definitive Historical deck no problem.
My provokative "Héri is peanuts" anyway means that regarding what is (IS ??) a new concept of Tarot limits, he will of course participate to explain some slow slides in time and changes (i.e Noblet but not only) but his "fonction" is over now.
A piece of History like Chosson, Conver and few others.

Future is build up with Past after all.

PS: So you got Heri Fool: You think it's enough ? ;) I play with your nerves my friend. :lol:

Her in Marseille it's 2h18 AM and I can't resist to watch this intensive chatty Forum.

Yves
Personne n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell truth.

Re: I LIKE PEANUTS TOO

robert wrote:Yves, Sigh. More riddles. Yves, you better hire us all a big limo when that museum opens and we finally get to see all of these treasures you've been stashing away! :D
PS: Heri is peanuts but we all got what we deserves.
The Heri is peanuts? Great! Then you won't mind sending me scans of the images so that I can confirm that it isn't an important piece of the puzzle?

I think the Heri is very important, because it will help us to understand the Noblet. Does anyone else know where to get images from the Heri???

And PS.. lamort... THANK YOU for the Heri Fool, it is greatly appreciated.
ha ha!! I was sure to shake you with such words.

Yes Heri is a definitive Historical deck no problem.
My provokative "Héri is peanuts" anyway means that regarding what is (IS ??) a new concept of Tarot limits, he will of course participate to explain some slow slides in time and changes (i.e Noblet but not only) but his "fonction" is over now.
A piece of History like Chosson, Conver and few others.

Future is build up with Past after all.

PS: So you got Heri Fool: You think it's enough ? ;) I play with your nerves my friend. :lol:

Her in Marseille it's 2h18 AM and I can't resist to watch this intensive chatty Forum.

Yves
Hee hee. Here it is 1:26 AM, and I too should be in bed, but have had such a good time tonight. Thank you, and everyone who has enjoyed this fun spurt of conversation.

Tonight I will go to bed and dream of the Heri. (time for a Heri thread soon I think).

Re: NOBLET = VIEVILLE ?

Yves: I asked you a question but may be you did not see it...

* Yves: The perimeter and the bar of number and name of each card are not engraved in the mould ?
And now another: The names and numbers of each cards are not also ?
The Universe is like a Mamushka.

WOODMOULDS

EUGIM wrote:Yves: I asked you a question but may be you did not see it...

* Yves: The perimeter and the bar of number and name of each card are not engraved in the mould ?
And now another: The names and numbers of each cards are not also ?
Hello Eugim/Miguel,

Go on Camoin Web site and as me you will see moulds:
Names and numbers are engraved on mould like perimeter of each card.For Majors Arcanas.

On another source (BnF wood mould thanks to Robert info) that I bought in high definition, Kings, Queens and Chevaliers only shows name of course and perimeter lines but Valet don't mention names. Contrary to Conver moulds from Camoin site.

Anyway, caracters are "jailed" in the perimeter of each cards and this is the Main point.

Apart of this your question is rather strange because you seems to repeat two times same question.
Am I confused with my binocles ?

Best

Yves
Personne n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell truth.