An historical book about Tarot will born on 14th april 2011

Marseille sunday 10th april 2011

Announced since long time, here is a rather original book about Tarot of Marseille:
"Le Code sacré du Tarot"
In preview,you will find in it the 22 major arcanas.
They will be printed as deck in a limited edition to be issued this automn. With a bilingual french/english little white book.
This book will be issued thursday 14th april and will be available to author but also in french speaking area or via internet: FNAC, Amazone ect...
Rendez vous in your favorite bookseller.

http://www.dgdiffusion.com/prd_fiche-lg ... iant=29781

Best wishes,

Yves Le Marseillais :fool
Personne n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell truth.

Re: The sacred code of Tarot - Official website is born

Hello all,

Here is a message from the author of this book and deck I just received for communication.
I think it could be useful.
Note his website more specificly who is born at this occasion :ymparty:

Best from Marseille

Yves Le Marseillais

THE SACRED CODE OF THE TAROT - The rediscovery of the original nature of the Tarot of Marseilles - Official website
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I have the pleasure to announce you the release today April 14th 2011 of my first book on the Tarot of Marseilles : LE CODE SACRÉ DU TAROT - La redécouverte de la nature originelle du Tarot de Marseille (THE SACRED CODE OF THE TAROT - The rediscovery of the original nature of the Tarot of Marseilles). This work presents for the first time to the public the original sacred structure and the meaning of this philosophic instrument of knowledge expressing, by its symbolic icons and their organizations, the "game of the government of the World" common to all the Humanity. The work is published in francophone Europe in the Editions Trajectoire, of the Piktos editorial group, as well as in Quebec and Canada in the Editions C.A.R.D., new collection of the Editions Le Dauphin Blanc, completely dedicated to cards and Tarot. The Tarot of Marseilles Edition Millennium, authentic restoration of the traditional cannon of 22 major Arcana, regenerated in their geometrical Verb by the author, will go out for its part in September, in the Editions FJP, also of Piktos / DG editorial and distributing group.

> I invite you to visit the official web site of the Tarot of Marseille :

http://tarot-de-marseille-millennium.com

It will be translated into English in September, when the deck as well as the book will be available. A English publishing of the book is hoped for 2012. Any publisher interested is invited to contact Piktos or Le Dauphin Blanc
>
> By wishing you a pleasant rediscovery of the Tarot of Marseilles,
>
> Wilfried Houdouin
>
Personne n'est au dessus de l'obligation de dire la vérité.
Nobody is above obligation to tell truth.