Re: The first tarot of the History and the last one are the same

Enneagram is a very old symbol, really it is the "rota" (wheel) of the tarot. The Esoteric Knowledge moving underground century after century emerge at last with Pink Floyd music wich is an example of the last Objetive Art ciphered into the psycological alphabet, the tarot. The first Tarot, the authentic, now is the last one and to find the relation you must play the Sphinxes game. It is very difficult to solve it (I think impossible if you dont listen this music) Sorry

LOL

Well, because you've come back and replied I'm happy to keep the link to your site.

I know the enneagram, but I've not connected it to tarot or pink floyd before. I suppose I should warn you not to be surprised to show up in another area of the forum discussing particular "theories", but sincerely... welcome.
The Tarot will lose all its vitality for one who allows himself to be side-tracked by its pedantry. - Aleister Crowley

Thank you very much, but it is not a particular theorie.
Nobody knows about how to play on 2009, but it doesnt mean the sphinxes game (tarot game) is a particular idea. This is the original tarot game and we had waited century after century until now to understand how the secret society has developed the Knowledge to the future. Thousand and thousand years enjoy the game, the true game