traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history forum

#1
traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history forum
... well, it also integrates more modern aspects

http://traditiontarot.com

Nombre total de membres : 229
Nombre total de discussions : 795
Nombre total de messages : 12920
(values of today, 25th March 2017)

Theme groups:
Les cartes du Tarot de Marseille
--
Les 22 arcanes majeurs ou atouts
Les 16 honneurs
Les 40 numérales
Discussions générales
Réflexions générales sur la tradition des Tarots de Marseille

Les Tarots de la tradition dite "de Marseille"
--
Jean Noblet et le travail de restauration de Jean-Claude Flornoy
Jean Dodal
Pierre Madenié
François Chosson
Nicolas Conver
D'autres maîtres-cartiers du XVIIIème Siècle
Tarots de Besançon, de Strasbourg... et d'ailleurs
Paul Marteau

D'autres traditions picturales
--
I Tarocchi - les jeux italiens
Le tarot de Jacques Vieville
Le Tarot Parisien Anonyme

Reconstruire, retrouver ou "inventer" un Authentique Tarot de Marseille
--
Tarot de Marseille Millennium et "Le code sacré du Tarot"
Le Tarot de Marseille Camoin - Jodorowsky
Les Tarots de Marseille de Pablo Robledo
Tarot Artisanal et le travail d'Igor Barzilaï

Tarots des ésotéristes, des occultistes et Tarots Anglo-Saxons
--
Eliphas Lévi
Papus
Oswald Wirth
Arthur Edward Waite / Pamela Colman Smith
Aleister Crowley
Etteilla, Lenormand & Co

Sources, Histoire, Légendes, Recherches, Techniques, Iconographie...
--
Etat des lieux de la recherche historique
Ouvrages essentiels, lectures, coups de coeur...
Techniques
Géométrie et structure
Iconographie
Langue des Oiseaux
Tarots comparés

Discussions tarologiques diverses
--
Echanges libres autour des tarots
Acteurs du tarot
Créations modernes & jeux contemporains
Partage
Bourse d'échange
Le tarot en tant que jeu
Recherche hermétique à travers le tarot

Tarot , Voyance et "mancies" , Psychologie
---
Usage psychologique des TdMs
Taromancie
Voyance
Tirages
D'autres mancies
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Re: traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history for

#2
The Forum is one of the best in French .
It has been active some years and has been more or less quiet.
Some activity since a few months.

Tradition des tarots de Marseille
Un forum créé par Laurent EDOUARD et géré par Chèvre
"A la mémoire de mon ami Jean-Claude FLORNOY".
Laurent Edouard, at my demand, had translated in French the TarotL History Fact Sheet at the time of Revak.
Chevre is competent and has, also, sometmes, a high sens of ironical laconic formulas ... :D
Web page : http://letarot.it/page.aspx?id=23&lng=eng

Re: traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history for

#3
BOUGEAREL Alain wrote:The Forum is one of the best in French .
It has been active some years and has been more or less quiet.
Some activity since a few months.

Tradition des tarots de Marseille
Un forum créé par Laurent EDOUARD et géré par Chèvre
[...]
Chevre is competent and has, also, sometmes, a high sens of ironical laconic formulas ... :D
mmeeeeeeeehh !!

Re: traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history for

#6
Chèvre wrote:
Huck wrote: ... .-) ... these young boys of traditiontarot are rather short in their commentaries.
Fortunately, we have great models (like Huck) to inspire us, so we'll probably be able soon to post much much longer commentaries, even when not absolutely necessary :ymparty:
...

... well, I imagined, that you're able to give qualified statements. I'm rather interested, how the Tarot de Paris theories develop.
Also I'm interested, that the thread "Collection French Tarot dates 1500-1700" ...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=807
... gets some improvements. My reading abilities of French texts are quite limited, I can make easily errors.

I found the way, how you sorted the Tarot themes interesting.

Welcome.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Re: traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history for

#7
Huck wrote:I found the way, how you sorted the Tarot themes interesting.

Welcome.
Thank you Huck for your attention, and thx for the welcoming.
... well, I imagined, that you're able to give qualified statements. I'm rather interested, how the Tarot de Paris theories develop.

yeah, indeed this investigation by Philippe on these armoiries seems promising. Exciting, at the least.
Also I'm interested, that the thread "Collection French Tarot dates 1500-1700" ...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=807
... gets some improvements. My reading abilities of French texts are quite limited, I can make easily errors.
I had a quick look on this thread, it looks interesting. I'd gladly help a little for the reading, and probably a few other guys on our Tradition Tarot Forum too. I'll have a longer look, and if you allow me, I'll copy / Paste a few of these links on our TT Forum, and spread the word over there.

Re: traditiontarot.com ... French language Tarot history for

#8
Chèvre wrote:
Huck wrote:I found the way, how you sorted the Tarot themes interesting.

Welcome.
Thank you Huck for your attention, and thx for the welcoming.
... well, I imagined, that you're able to give qualified statements. I'm rather interested, how the Tarot de Paris theories develop.

yeah, indeed this investigation by Philippe on these armoiries seems promising. Exciting, at the least.
Also I'm interested, that the thread "Collection French Tarot dates 1500-1700" ...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=807
... gets some improvements. My reading abilities of French texts are quite limited, I can make easily errors.
I had a quick look on this thread, it looks interesting. I'd gladly help a little for the reading, and probably a few other guys on our Tradition Tarot Forum too. I'll have a longer look, and if you allow me, I'll copy / Paste a few of these links on our TT Forum, and spread the word over there.
I don't mind, if you copy the whole text (first post in the thread) ... actually the aim was to get a list, which leads via links to the sources (if possible) ... and, if interpretation is necessary, with links to discussions, in which different opinions may exist. The major part of the project was made 4 years ago, so the list contains some personal remarks and some not necessary "in work" comments, which should be deleted in a sort of final version. It just was an attempt to reach some overview.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron