PM issues

Good help is hard to find.
They ignore bells; (we assume they're in the kitchen sneaking a sip of the cooking sherry). We recommend leaving a message, hopefully they'll get around to your inquiry.

PM issues

Postby prudence on 13 Jun 2009, 20:01

Pm issues

Why in my "In Box" does it say I have one new message (it is red) but there is no new message at all? I am confused. 8-}
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."
prudence

Re: PM issues

Postby robert on 13 Jun 2009, 22:28

How odd! I can't imagine why. Only thing I can think to do is to ask you to send me a screen shot. I've not seen this before.
cavete deos
robert
your host

Favorite Deck: Jacques Vieville
Mood: autumnal
Aliases: le pendu

Re: PM issues

Postby prudence on 15 Jun 2009, 05:18

I figured it out, it was just a PM in my box that had been deleted by its sender before I had a chance to open it, so it was showing up as 1 (Unread) Message. Once I deleted it, the notation changed.
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."
prudence

Return to Support