Enrique Enriquez Won’t Teach You Guitar...

Enrique Enriquez Won’t Teach You Guitar

(But he can teach you the tarot, this Saturday January 30th from 2:30 to 4:30)

The participants to this introductory workshop to the Tarot de Marseille’s visual language will receive a copy of the recently released Jean-Dodal deck, restored by Jean-Claude Flornoy. The deck includes Enrique’s methodology to look at the cards. In this workshop, Enrique brings the tarot up-to-date by contrasting an understanding of Medieval draftsmanship and current cognitive science. This is not your grandma’s tarot! No memorization, zero superstitions, no weird symbolism nor occult shenanigans; but the foundation for a life-time practice on how to use images to catalyze a conversation with yourself or with others.

Price: $120 (members of the Society for Martial Arts will receive a discount)

Society for Martial Arts Instruction

4 west 18th street. New York, NY, 10011

Phone: 212.677.7228
What’s honeymoon salad? Lettuce alone
Don’t look now, mayonnaise is dressing!

Re: Enrique Enriquez Won’t Teach You Guitar...

Hi Robert,

Not this one, but the idea is in my mind.

Here is where being a snob is a problem. If I were to do something like that I would liked for it to be good, not just the result of someone happening to own a video camera who would come and take a shot at me. So, the whole thing gets more complicated.

Last year I tried to have a good video producer involved in something like that, but he wasn’t available. This year I may try again.

Thanks for your encouragement!

EE

Re: Enrique Enriquez Won’t Teach You Guitar...

Thanks, my friend.

Well, mission accomplished.

I am happy to report that we had a great time. All of those who attended to the workshop were mesmerized by the Dodal’s beauty. It is always amazing to see people ‘seeing’ and discovering the infinite symmetries the cards have among them.

So, now it is time to move onto the next thing:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=459&p=5895#p5895

Best,

EE