Pixe's Astounding Lenormand Cards
"Published by Edmund Zebrowski in an edition of 400". (Awww shucks !!!)
- The PR says "Derived from images from the original 1910 Rider-Waite-Smith deck." But iit seems to me there must be selections from her other art in these cards. -
- Buyers seem really enchanted by the deck and the packaging
- Unboxing Pixie’s Lenormand is an illustrated review of the deck and this packaging -
- Somewhere (But I didn't bookmark it) I read that this deck is created under the conciet that it is a hidden oracle deck that Pamela Colman Smith herself designed and embedded in the RWS Tarot. (or something like that).
- 'A Chronological Inexactitude'
by Pen would make a very fitting companion (and perhaps box illo ) for this faux PCS deck
and here is a link to Pen's post at Aeclectic where she posts a direct link to the "Chronological Inexactitude" itself.
It would be so cool if this new deck 'Pixe's Astounding Lenormand Cards' were to contain Pen's very naughty photoshopped version of the famous Pixie portrait, just like the U.S. Games Pamela Coleman Smith Commemorative Edition Deck contains a reproduction of the original photo, wouldn't it ?!?!
- Another Faux PCS Tarot deck I ran across last week. It shows each card of the RWS deck from behind ! Wierd and just cool enough to be on my want list.
'Pamela A' Tarot cards online
- 'Kenji', a member over at Aeclectic Tarot
has posted some very hi-rez photos of an original Rider-Waite deck (Apparently the edition known as 'Pamela A') on his blog-
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/valet_de_coupe/e/ ... f250f66813
I already posted on this in my Tarot Deck Facsimiles thread,
http://forum.tarothistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=9746#p9746 but the notice should be here too