Re: Nice place but Crowley's portrait is eyeballing me&giggling

How's this for Pisces..... my sun, north node and venus, all in Pisces, wait for it..... and all in the 12th house. Ouch. And my ascendant in Pisces too. To add to it all, my jupiter is in scorpio, in the 8th house, and it trines my sun and venus. (my neptune (sag), in 9th house squares my sun and venus...which I think makes me even weirder, or more "out there") edit; I think Uncle Al and I share that jupiter placement.
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."

Re: Nice place but Crowley's portrait is eyeballing me&giggling

I have been going with tropical but using sidereal (Hindu or Fagan/Bradley) I am still in the 12th house,still Pisces just a few degrees difference though my sun would be in its detriment which I take to mean it would not be in a happy place. (I am assuming you are asking me, not Nicole or Eugim?)
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."