Welcome

For news and updates.

Re: Welcome

Postby robert on 15 May 2013, 19:17

Hi Cláudio,

A very warm welcome to the forum. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your visits more enjoyable.

Cheers,
Robert
cavete deos
robert
your host

Favorite Deck: Jacques Vieville
Mood: autumnal
Aliases: le pendu

Postby June-Marie on 21 May 2013, 19:59

O, this looks like its going to be such fun, as proof of which I think I am already lost .................

June-Marie
June-Marie

Postby robert on 29 May 2013, 09:26

Hi June-Marie,

I apologise for the late reply!

Welcome to the forum, if you feel overwhelmed, just ask about something that interests you and I'm sure someone here would be happy to help point you in the right direction. I recommend looking through Bianca's Garden, it's a delightful area full of lots of images and thoughts on the history of the different cards.

I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Cheers,
Robert
cavete deos
robert
your host

Postby ph0tios on 18 Aug 2013, 16:46

Greetings,

I wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. I chose to make this my home because Aeclectic Tarot is a little too "fluffy" for my taste. Just in the pasted month I've become interested in the tarot after my wife bought me a deck. I use the tarot for "divination" or whatever causes it to have some synchronicity with my life. And I am really interested in the historical origins of it, and how it evolved into what it is today. I'm an engineer by trade, so I'm not sure how much I can contribute here, but I'm excited to learn from you all.

-Levi
ph0tios

Postby robert on 22 Aug 2013, 17:36

Hi PhOtios,

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in to any of the discussions, or start a new one if there is something you'd like to discuss.

Cheers,
Robert
cavete deos
robert
your host

Postby Pathwalker on 17 Jan 2014, 17:48

I have finally found my lost luggage, paid off the taxi, and arrived in the hallway. I'll be in the reading room if you want me - or at the bar .
Thank you for making this possible

Pathwalker
Pathwalker

Postby Huck on 17 Jan 2014, 18:47

Well, that's nice.
I personally took a coffee.
Welcome.
Huck

Postby robert on 17 Jan 2014, 20:05

Welcome Pathwalker!
cavete deos
robert
your host

Postby Terrapinflyer on 26 Mar 2014, 09:49

Howdy,

I have been sitting behind that potted palm for a year or so. I was getting up to get a refill on my club soda and I thought it only polite that I introduce myself.

I have been involved with the Tarot de Marseille for some time, but lately I've been seeing some Italian decks on the side. I can't help it: they are just so beautiful.

I have an interest in the history of these early decks as well the history of post-de Gebelin/occult decks. I am most fascinated with the first few centuries of tarot, however. Most of my credentials are in order, but I am sorely lacking Dummett's Game of Tarot.
Terrapinflyer
Turtle Wrangler

Favorite Deck: Ignaz Krebs
Mood: Introverted

Postby robert on 31 Mar 2014, 07:25

It's nice that you've started to post. Welcome!
cavete deos
robert
your host

PreviousNext

Return to Reception