Visconti snake

#1
Hello everybody (my first post here) and greetings for this beautiful forum.

I'm looking for a color photo of the card reproducing the Visconti heraldic snake (Kaplan I, P. 99 &101), can you help me?

Image


Thanks
Marco

P.S. I hope I posted in the right section...

Re: Visconti snake

#2
Lol!

Ora siamo tre Marco in questo forum :D

Benvenuto amico!

Cosa cerchi di preciso, propio quella imagine o ti basta cualsiasi biscione colorato?

qua ce un gran articolo sull biscione:

http://www.consiglio.regione.lombardia. ... ersion=1.0

----

Now we are three Marco in this forum. Wellcome!

What are you find? any biscione in colour?

This is a great article about the biscione


http://www.consiglio.regione.lombardia. ... ersion=1.0
When a man has a theory // Can’t keep his mind on nothing else (By Ross)

Re: Visconti snake

#3
Ciao omonimo :)

cerco proprio quello, non un qualsiasi biscione colorato.
Credo che sia l'unica carta dei Visconti di cui non ho una foto a colori...

I'm looking for the color photo of the Visconti card with the snake, not any biscione in color.
I think it's the ony color photo missing in my collection of Visconti cards.

Ciao
Marco

Re: Visconti snake

#5
Otello wrote:Ciao omonimo :)

cerco proprio quello, non un qualsiasi biscione colorato.
Credo che sia l'unica carta dei Visconti di cui non ho una foto a colori...

I'm looking for the color photo of the Visconti card with the snake, not any biscione in color.
I think it's the ony color photo missing in my collection of Visconti cards.

Ciao
Marco
hi Otello (I prefer Otello to avoid Marco-confusions),

welcome.

What means, you have all?
Do you have the other color photos of the Rosenwald Tarocchi? Kaplan p. 99?
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Re: Visconti snake

#6
Hi Hunk,

no, I meant I have a color photo of all the subjects of Visconti cards.

By the way, according to Kaplan II, I suspect I have very little chances to find this photo (if nothing changed in the meantime): the Von Bartsch cards are owned by an unknown collector and we don't even know the size of the Rosenthal cards... :(

OK, second try: :)
Do you know the color of the snake? (I'd try to use Photoshop. :D)

Ciao
Marco

Re: Visconti snake

#7
Otello wrote:Hi Hunk,

no, I meant I have a color photo of all the subjects of Visconti cards.

By the way, according to Kaplan II, I suspect I have very little chances to find this photo (if nothing changed in the meantime): the Von Bartsch cards are owned by an unknown collector and we don't even know the size of the Rosenthal cards... :(

OK, second try: :)
Do you know the color of the snake? (I'd try to use Photoshop. :D)

Ciao
Marco
Image


We attempted to forge the Rosenthal falconer (more a creative entertainment than a reconstruction) ... well, one never knows, if these cards possibly will reappear. The Sola Busca Tarocchi had disappeared, but was found and went to a museum.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Re: Visconti snake

#8
Hi Otello,

A very warm welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, I don't have a Visconti snake to share, but I hope that someone here helps you get closer to finding one. In the meantime, do make yourself comfortable and let me know if there is anything I can do to make your visits more enjoyable.

best wishes,
robert
The Tarot will lose all its vitality for one who allows himself to be side-tracked by its pedantry. - Aleister Crowley

Re: Visconti snake

#9
It may be blue not green. I have seen some painting of what I presume is this image- it was a Longobard totem. Apparently it is thought to be Tarantasio the Vouivre or Drake of myth- the Lombardy serpent with Dragon head who ate children and lived in a Lake. All the things are there- the Horns, crown etc. It did not have a red man in it's mouth- but a natural coloured child. If I remember correctly- it had something to do with a pregnant D'Este woman who was ill or afraid. I have a hazy memory of the Vouivre polluting the lake with it's breath.
There is a heraldic image that Huck has posted for a marriage that has the colouring you might use
http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=h ... 29,r:5,s:0
~Lorredan
The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
Eden Phillpotts

Re: Visconti snake

#10
Lorredan wrote: If I remember correctly- it had something to do with a pregnant D'Este woman who was ill or afraid. I have a hazy memory of the Vouivre polluting the lake with it's breath.
A pregnant d'Este woman? Which woman?
Something similar appeared with Theolinda ... according a legend, of course.
Huck
http://trionfi.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

cron