Re: Ace of Dollars

Marcei wrote:Careful, Prudence. I don't think magic is allowed on this site. :-$
Oh, it's okay, Marcei. Robert knows my tendency to believe and is wholly accepting of it...he even knows about my Vodou altar in my walk-in closet and does not hold that against me. :-$ He only gets annoyed when I try to insist that the bateleur's table is actually a Vodou altar. ^#(^ (and that's only because I do not have the evidence to back up my claim)
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."

Re: Ace of Dollars

But seriously, Marcei, Robert really is an accepting guy. And kind and generous. Trying to follow the rules of historical research may be a tough gauntlet to tread sometimes, but I am really appreciative of the invitation to tag along.

and hey, there's nothing funny about my Vodou altar. :D Got it? B-)
Last edited by prudence on 17 Jun 2009, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
"...he wanted to illustrate with his figures many Moral teachings, and under some difficulty, to bite into bad and dangerous customs, & show how today many Actions are done without goodness and honesty, and are accomplished in ways that are contrary to duty and rightfulness."