Re: LE BATELEVR / LE MONDE

EUGIM wrote:1-Both has a wand.
2-Why ?
Let's make this easier on everyone.

YOU tell us why. I could say "Strength and the World both have a Lion... why?" or I could say " "Temperance and the Star both have cups...why?", or I could say "The Pope and the Devil both have three figures... why?"

There are LOTS of similarities between cards if we focus just on a detail of the card.. the game could be endless (and really, is starting to feel that way).

So I ask you.. rather than just starting a new topic with some mysterious supposed connection.. please.. take the time to say... "I notice this.. and this... and I think this is possibly interesting because.... " and tell us. I don't want to be your mind reader trying to figure out why you think this is important. If YOU think it is important, it is up to YOU to tell us why, AND convince us.

-Well,well,well ...

So I ask you.. rather than just starting a new topic with some mysterious supposed connection.. please.. take the time to say... "I notice this.. and this... and I think this is possibly interesting because.... " and tell us. I don't want to be your mind reader trying to figure out why you think this is important. If YOU think it is important, it is up to YOU to tell us why, AND convince us.

-So if I have some questions where do you think I will put Them ?
The Universe is like a Mamushka.

That's a real question? I thought you had a reason for drawing the parallel . Well.. okay then....

I don't think it matters. I don't think there is any connection. Chances are that the object in the hand on the Tarot de Marseille World was originally a sceptre, as shown on the Noblet:

The sceptre was a symbol of power.

The Bateleur, on the other hand, has a "wand", a magician's wand used to distract attention. It is, in fact, the defining item of his personality. He uses the wand to perform tricks and distract. Entirely different objects, entirely different uses.

EUGIM wrote:1-The first card a has a figure with a wand.
2-The last another with an sceptre if you want best,or a wand also.
3-The first with a power of the other world the last with a power of the world of the causes.
Why does the first have the power of "the other world"? Really, it is a mundane power, a fake power, a false power. The Bateleur is a trickster who uses the wand to distract so that he can gain. I suppose that one "could" compare that to the World and say they are at opposite ends of the spectrum where the figure on the world card has supreme reign over the world. I just don't see any particular meaning here other than that they each hold a symbol of their "station".