Re: Nicolas Conver code bars

This is silly and unnecessary Eugim, but here it is.

The Kings in this deck also have vertical lines beside the titles.

Hit the "Quote" button, copy and paste the http:// link into your browser, and you'll get to see the large image (5 megs)

If you're serious about Tarot iconography, you should start collecting books as well. The advantage is that you can check any goofy theory straight away, to see if it has legs. In this case, it doesn't, but you need some resources to check it.

Ross

* Thanks Ross.
As a goofy I am,I ask here for sources that I can t find "here" at the very bottom of this ours ( you too ) world.
And as James Taylor could say here " That s why I am here".

-You copy and "glue" whatever you wanna very easily Monsieur...
Not my case nor lamort or eltarot78 here in Argentine.
Very silly ???

-Of course having in mind here we have no choice,not sources to find to be bored...
To leave the topic for the next day dear Ross.

-I will some day very happy if you or others members here,hang,scan some treasures like Dummett books that here in Argentine,we never saw and we will never see forever.

-As you rightly and friendly warned me,my brother went to Frisco last month,and the "beast" seller claimed 350 dollars for The game of Tarot ...

* Could be here a Babel library ?????????

- It would be helpful !

:)
The Universe is like a Mamushka.

EUGIM wrote:* Thanks Ross.
As a goofy I am,I ask here for sources that I can t find "here" at the very bottom of this ours ( you too ) world.
And as James Taylor could say here " That s why I am here".

-You copy and "glue" whatever you wanna very easily Monsieur...
Not my case nor lamort or eltarot78 here in Argentine.
Very silly ???

-Of course having in mind here we have no choice,not sources to find to be bored...
To leave the topic for the next day dear Ross.

-I will some day very happy if you or others members here,hang,scan some treasures like Dummett books that here in Argentine,we never saw and we will never see forever.

-As you rightly and friendly warned me,my brother went to Frisco last month,and the "beast" seller claimed 350 dollars for The game of Tarot ...

* Could be here a Babel library ?????????

- It would be helpful !

:)
I understand fully how frustrating it is to want information that you have to pay a lot for. But if you are truly interested, you will begin paying for it. I have. And I am a very poor man.

I have spent thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of hours on books, articles, talk and travel. I have sacrificed very much to have gained the knowledge that I have. Living in France has helped with travel a little, but not with postage and collecting books. I don't live in Paris. I have sometimes spent double the cost of a book on postage, just to get it here. It cannot be worse in Argentina.

If you are serious, you will too. Serious people can be very generous, but they don't like to be abused. They also like to know that the information they give out and work for for free is appreciated, not just cast aside with a big "so what?" (appreciation doesn't mean personally flattered, it means knowning that the work given furthers the cause of knowledge - there is nothing more satisfying than that.)

Ross

* I am a truest "hunter",the very to find here my likewise Paul Cézanne eye looking...

- I appreciate your effort and knew it before !
And I "ate" so not abused from you.

. Of course is a money "problem".
But as Prince could say here " Money DON'T MATTER 2 NIGHT "

* So when is coming to ready read the library for any opportunist ???

Goofy as I am !

:@)
The Universe is like a Mamushka.

So - Eugim, what does the Hurter Tarot have to say in answer to your questions?

"Has it a sense or not?
-Which other deck show that codes bars ?
-Which is the purpose of it ?
-Have we an historical support for this ?"

I would say - sense, no.
Other decks, obviously.
Purpose - no purpose.
Historical support - obviously.

Ross