Re: Tarotée - The Back-Door To The Secret

Wow - that was a HELL of a party!

Thank you both - Huck & Robert - for your kind wishes. And they worked!
So thanks again.

It's nice that you took the time to drop by Robert and left a note regarding our (my Unicorn's and mine) thread about the back-door to the secret and I'm glad that you don't see yourself as a "unicorn hunter" in these time and days.

Your capacities (that you yourself deem weak) could be put to the test in much more delightful ways if you could be a little more precise about your issues with this theme.

I think it would be very helpful (for me) if you could tell me what you DID understand so far and then let me take it from there.

If you are up to it Robert we could start with a list (preferably with topic numbers) of WHAT you understood so that I can go over it and answer and elaborate on every single topic.
I boldly assume that you spotted some situations and/or events that you found intriguing from your point of view on the chaise longue at the terrace.
I'd suggest that we start with your observations and develop our conversation from there to improve the quality of this stroll in the garden with us for you a bit.

I obviously could be wrong with these assumptions and maybe you are in the habit of stopping by every thread about a theory that you don't understand or delivering good wishes to everyone who announces his or her birthday but I didn't check on that so far - so I'm out on a limb here (don't let me hanging... :) ).

On the other hand: if that should be the case and I'm wrong (regarding your interests) it would still be a very nice and polite gesture that you should keep for the sake of this site's culture by all means!

In today's post some thoughts will be straightened out and eventually you will feel your capacities growing stronger by the minute after reading.
I would be glad if you (and everyone else) would be able to get more out of these pages because that's exactly why I take the time to publish these pictures and thoughts here and that's why I asked you for your "bucket-list" of solved issues.
The still "unsolved issues" need more "ground work" - that's why I strayed (only in the eyes of a casual reader) away from the "card business" into "armoury" and "the Negroli family".
I had to widen the scope (and still have to continue... ).
It's a deeply cultural thing/theme.

The focus on Europe and Christianity and card manufacturers does not do justice to the cause of TAROT - as you will see:

I'm still a bit of the rocker - 9 days and 8 nights are so much to take (in/on)...
(just kidding) and I wouldn't swear that all our guests returned home alive...

Anyhow: this is about as much disenchantment I can probably take right now with all these stars in my eyes and my Unicorn patiently waiting... for a ride in the hazy spring sun...
(I polished his claws for hours this morning for the occasion and they are now as shiny and sharp and pointy as the Mother meant them to be when she conceived him... )

YES - I'M COMING! Just a moment... For heaven's sake!

Listen: I promise: I do NOT try to trick you into something you don't want.
"Trust me... " spoke the serpent (while she still walked tall) - remember?
You are here - right? You want to find out what it is with "The CARDS"...

There is only ONE definite solution for the "Negroli 1543 DATE" - you will see.
Even without DEcoding you COULD know about the DATE - but you COULDN'T be certain about your own solution without the verification that comes with the "back-story" (what comes from DEcoding).

The "add on" instead is ONLY in the DEcoded DATE and makes it ALL perfect!
The DATE is an unbelievably beautiful divine construction.
It's a heirloom of wisdom!

I promise further that the tremors following in it's wake and the logical nexuses that are known but forgotten (part of them will be presented here but others you will have to explore on your own time) will unsettle a great deal of your hitherto (and historical) presumptions.

Or you are dead... already...
...and just did not know it yet :)
(and like I told Huck once: I never took up the habit to impress a body.)

So: let's DEcode Filippo's DATE now...

This is in principle a summary of "The Unbound Book Of Leaves (For Kings)" - the BACK-STORY of the DATE - as you probably already figured yourself.

Now the DATE:

Now: don't you worry! It's probably just another dyslexic moron trying to mess with your educated and scientific minds.

In this case a "dyslexic bibliophile" (who had close ties to the "crème de la crème" of the world in his day) crafted the best work of his life - to commemorate the multiple editions and translations (one of them as a "guess") of a weird foreign religious (AND heretic) book - as a gift to The GOD APOLLON himself (what would not be condoned by that weird foreign heretic religion anyway by all means) - and hid his vested interest in the subject in a MISspelled DATE (eventually to misguide his competitors in the book marked)...

How sn(e)aky and totally freaky!

When you really think about it: these conclusions are all only "circumstantial" at best and this questionable "date decoding" obviously just takes advantage of historical coincidences that include totally unrelated events by presenting those unrelated events in a very manipulative - and on top of that narcissistic - manner - right?

OR: maybe Filippo Negroli was just bored...

So: RELAX!

OR: COULD there be yet another (more plausible?) explanation for this "META-DATA-INCIDENT"?

What do YOU think?

Whatever you think...

Fear n :-bd t,... (!)

Adrian
Last edited by Adrian Goldwetter on 28 Apr 2015, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

Hello Robert!

Since you left your personal "wishing well" here at my doorstep and I did not hear that you feel better these days I feel compelled to do more than just thank you for that.

I found that sometimes a good story with some accomodating pictures can do miracles for a long-yearned-for recovery - even more so when the story shines with a surprising new light on long discarded dreams...

I really hope to see you around and well sometime in the near future!

Adrian

A Joyful Easter To All of You!

Since I already know where my eggs are and I hope that you found your's I brought you another searching game to widen the eyes.

It's a little bit sad that Jean Noblet's efforts to clear the vision of seekers is not appreciated the way he aimed for - to ME at least.

I'll show you some "installations" he made for your sake - and what to do with them.
Due to his unique card measurements (that did stem from the inwrought GOLDEN RECTANGLE - as shown in the thread PDF) he had to cope with another type of challenge while HIDING the GAMING BOARD in his cards.

So here it goes...

...and like I said before: because RESURRECTION is in the air - here is an accommodating task for hopeful aspirants. But don't be hasty. Look long and hard and deep.
Maybe we'll talk about it later some more. If you like...

You (and YOU too?) certainly DID know that APOLLON & the UNICORN (the white one in the pics) were perceived as an image (persona) of CHRIST through Renaissance (and earlier - and later still)?!

Rise & Shine

Adrian

Hi guys (that includes the womanly half of humanity in colloquial American English - right?).

So THIS model of his (Jean's) own is the cardinal reason WHY the garland on LEMONDE XXI is significantly more ROUNDED and circle-like in contrast to later (after 1748) GOOD Tarot Cards.

You really should have a look at the TRUE TAROT PDF on scribd to see the difference and ingenuity of the MASTERs.

While I was doing those pics a quote from Sheldon in "The Big Bang Theory" (who ponders about his esteemed friend and colleague Howard Wolowitz) repeatedly crossed my mind:

"He can... see the majesty of the universe unfolding before his eyes. His dim, uncomprehending eyes."

Do you know why?

Adrian

Hello again.

Yes - I know the above pics are pretty tiny - but I couldn't bear the thought to rob you of ALL the joy of CREATING something yourself. Even when it's a COPY.

I learned that when I copied my 1st Picasso. Such a process feels a little bit like slipping into the skin of the artist - to experience his thoughts and aims and his solutions to them...

On the other hand I made these (the next) pics terribly easy for your consumption though.
You can download them and stack them ALL in ONE pile one over the next so that you can detect any possible flaw or manipulation of the geometry with different grades of transparency.

I did this because I learned so much about the consumer's behavioral traits in the last months (in fact sooo MUCH more than I ever expected to be desirable) that I thought only my really BEST effort could help you to get the MOST out of it - ALL that YOU can possibly take back with you to your side of the curtain.

And actually I should compliment you all somehow on your lack of interest in details!

That saves me SO much time.

So: THANK YOU guys and gals for that!

Today I brought a MORGENGABE (not really translatable as a complete expression with ALL it's CONNOTATIONS > morning gift) for The MAY QUEEN - so YOU may not know right away what to do with it...

But don't bother: because I like HER so much better when SHE is NOT on a stick this present comes in "pieces" - instead of HER.

So: NO blood! At ALL.

But: FUN with geometry and Jean's CARDS!

Adrian